Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Not Always My Fault. Usually, but not always...

From: David Garrett
To: Billy Txxxxx
Sent: Jan 1, 200x 1:10 PM
Subject: Sincerest Apologies


Billy,

I enjoyed hanging out with you and your friends on New Year's Eve. Please thank your brother for letting us sleep on the couch after the party. We were in no shape to drive.

More importantly, please accept my sincerest apologies for the actions of my date during the night. I had no idea she would get so drunk as to wander into your bedroom, urinate on your belongings and then climb into bed naked with you and your girlfriend. Believe me, this was not something I condoned, encouraged or found amusing in the least bit. I hope her actions do not reflect on my character or affect our valued friendship.

Obviously I will pay for the carpet to be cleaned and replace your leather jacket if she doesn't take care of it. Thanks for your understanding.

Dave


Sent via Blackberry

1 comment: