Monday, September 21, 2009

This is from a Girl I Met Named Janet

fromJanet Lxxxxxxxxx
toDavid Garrett
dateMon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM
subjectRe: PS
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Apr 6

Hi David,
It's not that I want nothing to do with you because I think you're a bad person or something, but I just know from our interaction that we would interpret our hanging out totally differently. I know this because you said when we were chatting at the party that it was clear I liked you, or I wouldn't have talked to you so long. And maybe by me writing this long email you'll think I like you too, but I think in both instances I'm just being a friendly person--I'm not about to walk away from someone willing to chat with me at a party, and I'm not about to not respond to your email. However, I do have a boyfriend right now, and since I should only see one person at a time, I think this will have to be the last time we chat.

2 comments:

  1. see? narcissistic.

    and again - blurring the line between evil and kind of a dick/douche bag.

    maybe the blog should (probably will) evolve along that line . . .

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete