Thursday, September 10, 2009

"You lie!" Today, I am the second most evil person in the world who ever lived

Day 3: Evil Hears About Health Care

I'm not sure I would have the balls to call the President of the United States a liar in front of millions of people, but I kind of resent being told that the "time for bickering is over". This is America. The time for bickering is always. America was built on bickering. You may disagree. But if you do, I don't want to hear about it...

Whenever someone tells you that the way to solve a problem is for you to keep your stupid opinion to yourself, that's exactly the time you need to yell louder. I mean, if the only way to push a solution through is to suppress opposing viewpoints, maybe the solution needs to be re-thought. But what do I know? I hooked up with this "chick" at a recent track and field event.


In my defense, "her" testes were internal:

World Record Runner is a Hermaphrodite

1 comment:

  1. in this case, you want me to keep my opinion to myself. trust me!

    ReplyDelete